jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Need critique for my hubs

1. Arlecchino profile image59
    Arlecchinoposted 6 years ago

Hi Everyone! I'm a newbie on Hubpages, but already love this community. I'd like to hear some advice or critique from Hubbers with experience.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please note that this form (Extreme hub makeover) is the only forum where you can post a link to your hub.  You might do so with a couple of them.

I read the bear mountain hub and liked it.  A few comments on that hub:

If you are interested in Adsense income, the prime ad spot is taken by the first picture.  You might consider moving that pic.

The entire hub could use a good proof reading.  There are several spelling or grammar errors.

You might consider more text capsules; the second adsense ad is pretty far down and could be moved up with shorter capsules.

Likewise, the Amazon capsule could be moved up a little higher for possibly better results.

I liked the pics, although they could possibly be placed better as noted.  They were appropriate and of a good pixel number.  So many photos on HP are so highly pixelated they are worthless or worse, detracting.

1. Arlecchino profile image59
        Arlecchinoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you very much Wilderness!

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are more than welcome.  I really did enjoy the hub; I'm always interested in that sort of thing.

working