jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Cheap travel to vegas?

1. Jesusjohn78 profile image60
    Jesusjohn78posted 6 years ago

Hey I am trying to find cheap airfare from ohio to las vegas for december 31 and returning january 5   anyone have any ideas where I can get a good deal????

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't fly in to Vegas. Connect to a smaller airport if possible. No suggestions as to where, but it worked well going from Portland OR to NY.

2. Jesusjohn78 profile image60

come on some one must have some ideas where to get really cheap tickets!!

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hitch an airplane ride.

3. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 6 years ago

I got mine through BookIt.com. It was the best deal we could find. Leaving in 2 weeks!!

4. Jesusjohn78 profile image60

thanks for the suggestions! so far it is still the same price. maybe i am just to cheap smile

5. MyWebs profile image83
    MyWebsposted 6 years ago

New Years Eve is like the biggest day for tourists here in Las Vegas. As a result room rates are sky high and I would assume so will be airplane ticket prices. Simply by changing you arrival day to a day or two earlier would most likely save you a lot of money.

So if you can change your travel dates I'm betting you could save a lot by not arriving on the busiest day of the year in Vegas.

Book you room early and any shows you plan to attend.

6. Jesusjohn78 profile image60

Room is already taken care of I just need to get there.  Can;t change the dates.  I know I can fly there for $120 any other time of the year but rates are over $300 now

working