jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

what is the score???

1. leannehatherall profile image56
    leannehatherallposted 6 years ago

when you have posted a hub i have a score of 50 what does that mean??? thanks

1. Diane Inside profile image81
      Diane Insideposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey Leannehatherall, Nice to meet you, and welcome.  As far as I can tell every hub starts out at a 50 hub score.  Then depending on how they do, like how many views they get, comments, and so forth, the hub score will be influenced. 

I myself try to strive for my hub scores to be around the 70 range or higher, preferably higher. lol

you can find out more in the hubpages learning center which you will find at the bottom of this page.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Not necessarily every hub. Hubs that have been under preparation for some time before getting published may have a higher score. Also, the score can temporarily drop to below 50 just after the hub is published. But 50 is the norm.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
          paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The above is a perfect description of my hubs.smile My new hubs always bursts upon the scene at 50. Then it winks at me and immediately drops to 49 or 48.

2. profile image0
      ankigarg87posted 6 years agoin reply to this

When you made account in hubpages .your starting score is 50 by default it becomes low and high from your performance

1. profile image0

Better not get confused about the author score and the score for indvidual hubs, which are two different things. The author score tends to be around 30 for the first few days, but will eventually stay above 75 unless there is something wrong. The score for individual hubs rarely drops below 50 except right after publication.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

That is pretty much the default score for newly published hubs.

3. leannehatherall profile image56
    leannehatherallposted 6 years ago

oh ok thanks bit new to this lol

1. profile image0

You are welcome. Keep asking.

4. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Your score is a little candy that HubPages gives you as a treat for being a good girl/boy and write a lot of nice hubs!
    http://s4.hubimg.com/u/2156743_f248.jpg

5. profile image0
    DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/Hubscore

this explains it all pretty nicely.  smile   good luck!

1. profile image0

Nice find!

working