jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Why keywords have nothing to do w my hubs in GA?

1. snakebaby profile image67
    snakebabyposted 6 years ago

Keywords like "Gundalian invaders bakugan" never bring my hubs in the search results, but at least I have gotten some bakugan related hubs so thought "mysteries" hid somewhere; but today I noticed a keyword "best profitable adsense keywords" shows up in my GA report, that really came from nowhere! I'm confused, why those irrelevant keywords end up showing in my GA report? I don't feel I can completely rely on GA at this point.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I think you can. The Internet works in mysterious ways. If Analytics says that is how a visitor found you, this is probably correct. What you are describing is not uncommon.

snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mysterious, indeed, just never thought this would be normal, but it would be a good thing if somehow those keywords are really finding me. Thanks!

3. Shadesbreath profile image86
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

I write a lot of satire and comic stuff, so there are no "key words" per se, so what you are talking about, the seeming randomness, actually pays off for me.  Count yourself lucky, write good stuff, and, in theory, the cream will rise to the top.  Let's hope so.

I was hoping for that same result too, in the long run. It's so time consuming trying to optimize each and every single hub. It just kills my spine...

4. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

analytics is showing entrance keywords - someone would have searched that term

top result:
    http://hubpages.com/hub/Six-Great-Steps … e-Keywords

and then made their way to your hub,

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sunforged, you wouldn't happen to hand out Blueblocker sunglasses for us to look at that new avatar, would you?

2. snakebaby profile image67

Thanks. That makes sense, at least theoretically, that would be nice, regardless how they exactly find my way.

5. sunforged profile image68
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

it does lively up the place, doesnt it

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Whatever you say. As long as you have that avatar, I am definitely not going to debate you.

working