jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

Broken Link to Questions Answered

1. WoodsmensPost profile image56
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Can Someone check on this. I click on a topic and on the bottom right side it says

"topic" Community stats
    xx Hubs Published (Link OK)
    xx Forum Discussions (Link OK)
    xx Questions Answered ( Link not OK )

when I click on questions answered it it brings up a blank page. This happens in all of the topics I have checked. Could this be a broken link on hubpages?

Thought I should report this as a broken link
    I am using Google Chrome 

Thanks

1. Ari Lamstein profile image77
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We are looking into this now.

1. Ari Lamstein profile image77
        Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Update: we have a fix for this, and it will be going out with the next site update.

1. WoodsmensPost profile image56
          WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks I was surfing around the site like I do on occasion only because there is a hidden treasure around every corner and found this error. It's funny because some don't realize the amount of information that is  just on hubpages alone and what it has to offer. I actually had to go to another thread and reexplain the situation to get some answers because some had know idea what I was talking about other than the fact I poorly explained it in this thread lololol oops
          Thanks for addressing this issue I hope I was of some help to tidy up and keep everything running smoothly Regards WP

2. WoodsmensPost profile image56
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Not one response am I on block or something ? Hello hello

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Yes, it is a broken link on HubPages.

ATTENTION HUBPAGES STAFF Woodsmenspoet has found a severely broken link that leads nowhere.

4. IzzyM profile image89
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Could be mistaken, but its possibly an error.I use google chrome too and sometimes the page doesn't display as it should. Usually a refresh get rids of any funny coding you may see. Hubpages is optimized for Firefox.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey Izzy,

I am using Firefox and it's not working on mine either.

2. WoodsmensPost profile image56
      WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just checked it on my iPhone the other 2 links work but not the last one thanks I was wondering why at least something would show the latest questions answered thanks again for checking

Sorry about the wording of the question I was in a hurry to go to work pffff lol my bad

5. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago
  6. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I have sent an email directly to Fawntia on topic, asking her to address the thread. wink

working