jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

How to create an amazon ID just for hubpages & be able to track sales?

1. snakebaby profile image66
    snakebabyposted 6 years ago

I'm struggling on this. I accidentally have 4 different amazon ID's (generated when trying out astore I guess), but was unable to find a way to simply create something for hubpages. That would be silly if I have to utilize astore to get an idea, then that store would be useless. Is there a simple way to create an ID?

1. sarovai profile image62
      sarovaiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can sign up to Amazon associates and create id . Then the same id you can use in hubpages affiliates and click set.There is no special id creation is required for hubpages.All the best.

snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, sarovai, I do know it is not required to create hubpages specific id, it's just I wanted to do so that way I could track where the sales come from. I have some other websites that generate amazon sales, ideally I'd like to identify the sources. But unfortunately so far I haven't found a way to just simply create an id.

1. Edweirdo profile image93
          Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Login to your Amazon associates account and click "Account Settings" at the top of the page. Click "Manage your  tracking IDs". At the top of the next page click the orange "Add tracking ID" button to create a new tracking ID and use that on HubPages.

Hope that helps big_smile

snakebabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks a lot, Edweirdo, didn't check the message till now, thought no one would know it. Happy Thanksgiving, by the way big_smile

1. Edweirdo profile image93
              Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Glad to help! And Happy Turkey Day to you big_smile

working