jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Posting privileges suspended

1. mom101 profile image61
    mom101posted 6 years ago

I haven't been able to post for the past 3 days and I don't know why.

I got a denial notice from adsense because of domain something and after that I haven't been able to post other than that I don't have a clue.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

I am wondering whether you mean publishing priveleges. If you have received an email from HubPages, respond to that and ask for an explanation. If not, contact them via this link:

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

mom101posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Website Examiner

I didn't check to see if i could publish or not, I was just shocked that I couldn't post. (I almost cried)

I hope it is a solved deal.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Mom101,

If you were unable to post to the forums, then you should have had a screen telling you that you were unable to post, after you click to post.

On that screen, should have been a link to why you were unable to post to the forums. It's called being "Banned". It should have been related to a post you made.

If you did not notice it, then I don't know what to tell you, except to send an email to Team@HubPages.com and ask them. Posting to the forum about a problem that is no longer a problem, isn't likely to be seen by Staff.

Just trying to be helpful. wink

Thanks cagsil.

I didn't see a link or explanation. I can't think of any post I have made that would be overly offensive.

I was just curious.

Anyway, it felt like I had been abandoned.

4. dfanto profile image54
    dfantoposted 6 years ago

what is your post topic..? make it sure don't violate hubpages rules

Hey dfanto,

I am not sure. I'd say more than likely it on a religion forum.  Thats where I usually hang out.

I'm posting now. Hopefully it is cleared.

Thank you

5. Christa Michelle profile image60
    Christa Michelleposted 4 years ago

What was the result? I can not post either. It says you are unable to post. Your posting privileges will be reinstated in 8 hours. All my hubs suddenly say featured down the side except for one. I don't know why. I'm confused. Someone help.

6. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago

"Featured" is just a new name for the green dot, meaning the hubs are published and not "no index".

working