jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Experience & watching other long term marriages feedback please

1. Inspired to write profile image60
    Inspired to writeposted 6 years ago

I have created an article concerning an issue that is quite important for couples who have been together for many years & although this does not apply to everyone I would love your feedback on the reading style & understandability of my words as I am in the process of creating more of the like so I would love your true & honest opinion if this subject suits you before I continue any further.

Thank you for your time. Dale

http://hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Take-Them- … -Attracted

1. saleheensblog profile image60
      saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

in this forum you can post links.

here is the one you wanted to be critiqued http://hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Take-Them- … -Attracted

Inspired to writeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you

I just edited it & had a warning message up saying I was not allowed to, so I hope I am not doing wrong. Thank you for contacting me saleheensblog

2. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

As a article:
    Looked good to me
    Good length

For SEO
    you can look for a better title and better long tail keywords than what you used in the tags to increase your traffic from search engines.

Thank you for your feedback saleheensblog as I never considered SEO & keywords but I will make sure I introduce them in future writings.

Thanks once again. Regards Dale

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

if you are here just for fun and sharing your thoughts you don't need any SEO tricks to apply.

But it you want to earn as well, you at least have to keep the basics of SEO right.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 6 years ago

split the hub in more text capsule to make sure that you left enough space for more Google ads.

Thanks once again Good advice I should split to allow more adverts, your method will be implicated you are truly helpful.

working