jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (16 posts)

Sending Backlinks

1. David 470 profile image85
    David 470posted 7 years ago

I usually send 5-8 backlinks using socialmarker.com, however, I want to expand this.

Some topics I write on here get traffic consistently,(5-10 daily maybe) but not quite as much as I would like. I want to get more serious in backlinking. Maybe 15-25 backlinks. I do not want to over backlink though.

Are there other sites like socialmarker.com to send backlinks?

Share your opinions on backlinks if you wish. For example, would sending 10 more backlinks make a difference or not?

1. saish profile image38
      saishposted 7 years agoin reply to this

there is a share otion under your every blog close to useful , funny  and stuff. share your low traffic hubs with your followers it is one option

2. WryLilt profile image93
    WryLiltposted 7 years ago

I don't backlink. I tweet and that's it. I've found that after writing over 200 hubs, when I write a new one with the intent of getting google traffic, I usually get hits within hours.

Have you tried posting comments on blogs etc?

Remember though - if the person ranked above you has 1000 backlinks and you have 10, a few more won't make much difference.

David 470posted 7 years agoin reply to this

Well, some of my hubs do not really need backlinked. Some though, do not get 20+ a day. For example: some exercise and fitness do not.

No, I have not posted comments on blogs or anything.I am not sure how to go about it.

1. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

well i don't do backlinking as well but I think I can help.

search for a blog/forum related to your content. Post a comment with link. If allowed create anchor text backlink

2. David 470 profile image85

Honestly, I have some hubs that are dead. Mine can fall into these 5 categories.

1) Ton of Traffic hubs (100s of views a day)
        2) Fairly good, but have potential maybe (Seasonal often)
        3) Consistent, but not many views per day
        4) Some views once in a great while

5) DEAD HUBs, get no traffic at all, except in the beginning.

I know how to target good traffic hubs I think, but its not something I can do everyday as the topics do not exist yet.

2. David 470 profile image85

So basically the idea is, is to find relevant topics on blogs and post your links there because its of a similar topic to gain a backlink?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image96
        Rochelle Frankposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I think that would be a reasonable approach,too.
        I like WryLilt's advice.
        I don't backlink either, though I have asked a couple of webmasters (that I know personally) if they would like to link to a pertinent hub.
        My earnings are moderate (I'm amazed at how much they have grown)-- but my effort is also moderate. Like fine wine-- aging does wonderful things.
        Keep writing. Keep improving your hubs. Don't stress too much about what you could or should do. (Just my opinion.)

Yeah lol, I do stress about it often. I think I had a "eureka" moment in November. Mainly on how to get decent traffic in specific niches.

I

You might! I know there are several here who regard it as a full-time business and take advantage of every possibility. If you know what you are doing it can pay off.

If you know only a little (like me) it still tends to grow due to natural causes. Good luck! smile

What would be considered full-time on here? I mean technically, people may spend 20 hours a week on here. That's part time, but in terms of income, some people make full-time income from 20 hours/weekly approx.

Of course, when it comes to writing, time only means so much. It really depends on content, and traffic. The time spent in the long run is the best...(I think at least)

I think you are right. 
                No one should think they can depend on this for a full time income immediately -- at least those just starting out.
                It is something to cultivate and give regular attention to, while having a regular job or other means of getting income.

2. saleheensblog profile image60
        saleheensblogposted 7 years agoin reply to this

yes.

Find related forum and blog. Post a comment or guest thread with a link or anchor text. Some will allow link some will only allow anchor text. Some offers both. You can get 2 links. One as a anchor text as your name another as a hub link in the comment or thread you make.

3. saleheensblog profile image60
    saleheensblogposted 7 years ago

you can use google blog search for finding related blogs.

This is how you create anchor text back link:

<a href=”your hub url”>keyword for which you want a backlink</a>

Thanks

4. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 7 years ago

Backlinking is a tough job hated by most people. If you still want more backlinks use web2 sites like blogger,tumblr etc and link back to your hubs.

working