jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Who is a great high income hubber that I may learn from?

1. ExpertCLB profile image68
    ExpertCLBposted 6 years ago

Thanks!

1. WryLilt profile image88
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Browse the forums and you'll quickly find them. If you're looking to make money, my opinion is that the money is often on the Amazon sales hubs.

ExpertCLBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, but I am not used to the format laid out in this particular forum. I am having trouble searching for individual "Power Users".

I will continue to surf and learn but if anyone can name specific hubbers that are great to follow then I'm all ears!

Thanks again!

2. profile image0
      cookingdivaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have found some great hubbers through forums as they are helping others out. Some great hubbers may not be as active, but eventually we should be able to get to know them. Success stories, any hubber with score with high score might be also great start.

2. Wendy Krick profile image48
    Wendy Krickposted 6 years ago

Here are some really successful people.

http://hubpages.com/help/success-stories

ExpertCLBposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Wendy,

Just what I was looking for!

3. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would hazard to say, Mark Knowles - Misha - Nelle Hoxie - Relache and others. There was quite a few forum threads asking to hear from some of them.

You should click "forums" - then enter in the search bar what you're looking for. It will scan the forum threads available and give you a list of them with your searched words.

I'm positive, even with limited knowledge of the searching tool, you should be able to come up with something relevant.

Good luck. wink

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil, how good of you to provide ExpertCLB with the specific names that he had been requesting.

working