How to link Adsense and Analytics?

Jump to Last Post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)
  1. Mikeydoes profile image42
    Mikeydoesposted 13 years ago

Well I'm trying to figure it out, and since I have the new adsense the videos don't work for me.

What is the easiest way to go about linking them together? There was supposed to be a link to link them together(at least on the videos), but like I said it is outdated. I have both accounts already. I have analytics hooked up with my Analytics, thats it.

While I'm at it is Kontera Possible too?

I don't feel like getting any more frustrated, thanks in advance.

1. questionpaper profile image80
      questionpaperposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I saw this video when I linked my analytics account with adsense

Check out this link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LT_e8qeZ … embedded#!

I hope that you achieve what you wanted!

2. Tammy L profile image67
    Tammy Lposted 13 years ago

Here is a link to adsense's help section for linking adsense and analytics

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/ … swer=92625

Hope this helps

Mikeydoesposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I have looked at both of these already before you linked them. They both tell me to click a link that is not there to get started.

I already have adsense and analytics, and there is no clear cut way to just link them together. Where they have the link to integrate Analytics and Adsense, I have a link that says "go to analytics"

Anyone know how you do this?

3. Mikeydoes profile image42

Right now when I go into analytics it just has  hubpages ans my only account and how it is doing.

Is Adsense supposed to be there, or inside of my hubpages account?

1. lrohner profile image67
      lrohnerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Not sure how to do it with the new AdSense, but you should still have the option to go back to the old one. Look for a link in the upper-right corner.

If you don't, go into your Analytics dashboard. Where you see "HubPages, instead of clicking on "View Report," go over to the right and click on "Edit." Click the box that asks if you want to receive AdSense data and see if that triggers anything. Good luck!

I'm kind of getting somewhere now Irohner thanks!

It isn't asking about linking with Adsense, it asks me:
        Share my Google Analytics data...
        (my choices, both are checked already)
        With other Google products only
        Anonymously with Google and others

Don't really know if I should do those, what do you recommend? I forget what I picked, I'm still having trouble finding where to link them together. It certainly isn't like the above posts anymore.

I can add filters in Edit, about all I'm seeing.

4. lrohner profile image67
    lrohnerposted 13 years ago

Did you go back to the old AdSense? You should see a link there if you did.

If not, did you choose "Edit" in Analytics (not AdSense) to the right of HubPages from your dashboard? You see sections asking for "Profile Information," "E-commerce Website," "Site Search" and then (finally) "AdSense Data."

That link that is supposed to be there says "go to your analytics account". I am talking about the one that it says to click on the video, and I am sure you are talking about as well.

This is copy and pasted from the "Main Website Profile Information" place that I am sure you are talking about.

Exclude URL Query Parameters:   
      E-Commerce Website:   No
      Site Search [?] :   Don't Track Site Search
      Currency displayed as:   US Dollar (USD $)

It then switches to Goals. Nothing about adsense anywhere. I must have set it up wrong when I first did it, or something. I'm kind of stumped on what to do, thanks for your help.

5. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

I have no help to offer. But it may make you feel better to know that I never got that upgrade either. The links they say are supposed to be there never are. sad
    Wish I knew how to fix it.

please post back in this thread or contact me if you find out smile

I am sure this is going to be a growing problem, whether we did something wrong or not, this probably isn't something I can do.

6. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 13 years ago

If I ever get the upgrade or otherwise figure it out, I'll be sure to let you know. Please do the same!

7. Mikeydoes profile image42

Bump, this is really an issue that is bugging me like crazy. I really need a resolution.

8. Mikeydoes profile image42

Any idea where I can go to get this problem resolved?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)