jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

I truly do not get feeds

1. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

So one submits all these feeds to all these feed engines. Where do they put the stuff?

1. Brie Hoffman profile image63
      Brie Hoffmanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Edweirdo has a great hub on this...look him up.

1. profile image0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years agoin reply to this

oh, great, thanks.

Having read that, they are absolutely no good for me and I've added my feed to a gazillion feed engines with now here to go.

It's what I thought origially, and what I couldnt' figure out previously. One can only have a feed from a particular website. I dont' want a gazillion websites. Too much multi tasking.

Anyway, now I know I have to go back and kill all those feeds.

1. profile image0
          Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years agoin reply to this

So, how do I remove my feeds from all the feeds I put them on? I didn't even take note.

1. adrienne2 profile image61
            adrienne2posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Well Sophia I agree with you, I dont get feeds either. I have deceided to not worry about using them. Some include feeds in their hubs, but for me I stick to keeping it informative and simple.

2. profile image0
            china manposted 6 years agoin reply to this

just a spin-off observation from this - I have recently learned to keep hand written notes in a notebook of every site I put anything and the details I am registered under etc, evry change I make to my website under construction etc etc.  It has already paid huge dividends and found me several 'lost' files that I put in such an obvious place at the time.

working