jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Can we earn in hubpages with just page views?

1. sergs_pogi profile image58
    sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago

Hello. I don't know if I will succeed in bringing sales to amazon or ebay. If I cannot make it, perhaps I would just focus on writing hubs that are interesting and helpful and informative. Is the earning from page views lucrative? Thank you so much.

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

take susana advice, the best

2. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 6 years ago

Adsense gives a few cents here and there for impressions, but it will never be lucrative. If your focus is earning a reasonable amount from adsense then you'll need:

- a lot of visitors (1000 minimum per day) and/or
    - topics that have high click through and/or
    - topics with high click values (which will take a lot of work
       to get a high search engine rank for).

My focus on Hubpages has been to get high traffic volume in low competition niches, but there's more than one way to skin a cat smile

1. itech profile image57
      itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One More Vote to SusanA. smile

2. sergs_pogi profile image58
      sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks so much. I'm a desperate online worker, trying to earn as much as possible to finance my study this June. However, what I want is passive income. I hope you can help me. By the way, what is a click through?

1. Susana S profile image91
        Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Click through (click through rate = CTR) is the percentage of clicks versus page views. So if you had 100 page views and 10 clicks on ads your CTR would be 10%.

If you need to start earning a passive income quickly, writing for amazon income is probably your best bet.

1. sergs_pogi profile image58
          sergs_pogiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok. Finally, I get it. Thanks very much.

3. Dale Nelson profile image30
    Dale Nelsonposted 6 years ago

What Susana said

4. kannanwrites profile image82
    kannanwritesposted 6 years ago

Concentrate on writing quality hubs, adsense earnings and amazon sales will come here and there.

5. thisisoli profile image55
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Agreed, Amazon is a nice earner, looking for Google clicks is also pretty good, wanting to earn solely off the impressions of adsense is nonsensical tongue

working