jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

My hubber score decreased with 8 points

1. yfguy profile image61
    yfguyposted 6 years ago

Hi guys.

I'm new here, so be gentle smile

I had yesterday a score of 72 and then I started to use link suggestion, because it says in the FAQ that this increases karma which increases the hubber score... now, after i added some links in my hubs to other related hubs or community pages, my score get down to 64. What happened?

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Its very complicated, hubbers score depends on a lot of factors some of which are still unknown to many of us. Your score will fluctuate here and there, but hang in there what is most important is the traffic you are getting to your hubs! smile

2. J Sunhawk profile image66
      J Sunhawkposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Keep writing informative, entertaining and useful hubs and before you know it, you'll see your hubber score going up. Pretty near everyone starts out at 50 and it goes up from there.

Good luck.

2. yfguy profile image61
    yfguyposted 6 years ago

another question i have: the hubber score is the arithmetic average of all my hubs? because I see my hubber score is equal to the arithmetic average of all my hubs. is this why my hubber score dropped? because my new hub has now a score of 54, being new?

1. agvulpes profile image90
      agvulpesposted 6 years agoin reply to this

No it is not that simple an algorithm. It is far more complicated and no one apart from HP bosses know how your Hubscore is calculated. My Hubscore goes up and down and I don't worry about it too much. I think you will find that the more Hubs you publish and keep their scores up high your Profile score will go up.smile

3. yfguy profile image61
    yfguyposted 6 years ago

thanks for the reply to both of you..  i'll wait a few more days to see how things go.. maybe the score will go back to 72.. or even greater:P

working