jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Are the stats stuck....???

1. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I noticed that the stats haven't changed for the last two days... Am I the only one or is it a generic problem?

1. Pcunix profile image93
      Pcunixposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It's something that happens now and then. They eventually kick the mule and he starts walking around the mill again and the ground up stats come out..

1. sofs profile image83
        sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for the response.
        I have noticed that a couple of times earlier and yes the stats do move along fine but I was just wondering if I needed to report it ..or if it will happen on its own.

1. Pcunix profile image93
          Pcunixposted 6 years agoin reply to this

That I do not know.  I think they do look at the mule every now and then, but I am sure there are more interesting things to look at, too.

2. swedal profile image72
      swedalposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I noticed that also, stats and traffic sources seem to be stuck in place for the last day.

1. sofs profile image83

So there is one more person with the same problem... hope they will kick the mule soon...
        Stats is a pretty interesting obsession for me these days!!  smile

2. simeonvisser profile image87
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

In my stats graph it now reports that my hubs have received no views on the most recent day. That seems highly unlikely given the previous days.

3. paradigmsearch profile image93
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

HP freezes the traffic stats at least once a week to see if we are paying attention. smile

1. sofs profile image83

lol lol

4. shogan profile image87
    shoganposted 6 years ago

My view numbers have been fluctuating, but I have noticed that the traffic sources have remained stuck.

working