jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Google AdSense

1. dragonflyfla profile image55
    dragonflyflaposted 6 years ago

Hi,

Newbie here. I have been able to setup Kontera and Google Analytics but Google AdSense isn't working for me. What am I missing here.

I have an established account - I click "Yes" filled in the proper info. Verified to make sure it was the right info. And nothing.  No email and no hub page under "Account Access." 

Any suggestions???

Thanks,

Joy

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do you see the status in front of Adsense as "active"?

dragonflyflaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi,

Nope the status is not active. I also just checked both hubpages and google  and there still isn't anything about huppages,

To response to  lordkadda,,,,is there a place to approve it when hubpages isn't showing up?

And to Larry....I have had my adsense account for many years now, can't even remember how long. I have also contacted HP but haven't heard back yet.

I wondering if I put a block on it somewhere in adsense???? Is that possible? 

Thanks for your help,

Joy

1. lordkadda profile image61
          lordkaddaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

for me, when I add my adsense account no, I think google will sent email requesting me to confirm 3rd party (HP) to access my adsense. Then I logged in my adsense and approve it.

2. lordkadda profile image61
    lordkaddaposted 6 years ago

did you approved HP to have access of your adsense. I mean you have to approve HP access in your adsense account before you could share the adsense revenue

1. profile image0
      larry coteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If Google has approved your adsense account you will receive an email from Google with your account #. When you receive your account # sign into Hubpage and ciick on my account at the top of the page. Scroll down to the bottom and there is a list of affiliates; adsense, ebay montera ect. Click on the edit button next to adsense and put in your Google account #. then wait for it to be approved. If you have done this then contact HP customer service.

3. essiheart profile image76
    essiheartposted 6 years ago

Depending on how new you are it could take a few more days. I already had a google adsense account, but to link it to hubpages it took 2-3 days to get re-approved. Hope it works out!

dragonflyflaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK...maybe that is what it is...waiting for approval.

working