jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (8 posts)

Linking adsense

1. Ritsos profile image60
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

I have just set up an account at hubpages and have linked to my Amazon affiliates no problem but when I fill the form in to link to my adsense account and 'send' it simply returns back to that point with no indication that anything has happened and the status is still not active.

I haven't yet published an article .. would that affect it ?

thanks

1. simeonvisser profile image85
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That could possibly affect it. Either way I don't think it's smart adding your AdSense account to a site on which you have no content yet. Google will probably consider the site to be 'under construction' and as such it wouldn't comply with the AdSense guidelines.

Ritsosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ah ok .. I just presumed that as I already had teh account it shouldn't be a problem. I'll try to write a short article this pm and try again ..maybe that will help - thanks

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I linked my Adsense before I had any content so I doubt that is the problem. I'd contact team@hubpages.com and ask them to check it out for you.

2. Ritsos profile image60
    Ritsosposted 6 years ago

Thanks .. I notice the status is actually 'not set' .. as opposed to 'not active' ... does that give any clues ?

1. To Start Again profile image83
      To Start Againposted 6 years ago in reply to this

did you try linking it by clicking the set button on your affiliates page or by going through Google? I did mine right off the bat too so I doubt the content is the issue like UW said. try using the link through the affiliates page.

that's what I did do .. just emailing support now .. thanks

No reply yet so have just emailed them via the site after trying an alternative approach which I found at

http://hubpages.com/contact_us_help/aff … c-trouble/

However there is no 'account access' tab in adsense sad

Have written 3 hubs now but wondering if I should bother with any more as adsense seems by far the biggest earner

working