jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hub topics

1. Cyndi10 profile image89
    Cyndi10posted 6 years ago

I'm new to Hubpages. I posted my third Hub, but the topic I posted to was not as appropriate for my Hub as another actually is. Is there a way to change the topic or do I have to delete the Hub and rewrite under the more appropriate topic? A little help for the neophyte, please.

1. shogan profile image85
      shoganposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Cyndi, if you're referring to the category your article is in, yes, it can be changed without starting over.  In "edit" mode, click on the "settings" tab.  Your chosen category should be listed at the top.  If you click this link, you'll be given the option to "start over" with rechoosing a category for that article.

Good luck!

Cyndi10posted 6 years agoin reply to this

It worked. Thank You!

2. mdlawyer profile image56
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

You can change the category in the Edit mode

3. MoneyCreator24 profile image58
    MoneyCreator24posted 6 years ago

Has anybody done this before? I have tried all the given advices but nothing works. So I still need to know it but dont. How can I change the category?

Cyndi10posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hello to all who answered my question. Thank you so much. Going to edit and clicking on settings on the right side of the screen did change the category so that my article on Vision Boards is now posted under Health and personal development rather than Business. MoneyCreator24 it works to follow their instructions. Shogan gave step by step.

working