jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

complete newbie...eager to write for passion & profit..

1. hinazille profile image83
    hinazilleposted 6 years ago

any constructive criticism anyone (particularly SEO experts) have to offer is much appreciated...please check out my hubs and see where you think i could improve to increase my chances of attracting viewers & making a passive income with Hubpages...

1. Hindol Adhya profile image61
      Hindol Adhyaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey, your articles are really really informative. You are already on your way to make profit. But I noticed you are using single word key phrases. I think it is better to use long-tail keywords (3 or more words in key phrases). Maybe an expert will give you better advices.

But if you want to know more about long-tail keywords and keyword research, you may read my article on SEO -

http://hubpages.com/hub/Free-SEO-Tools- … te-Traffic

hinazilleposted 6 years agoin reply to this

thanks for the help i will read your article and see if i can understand what long tail keywords are and how they can be used smile

1. Hindol Adhya profile image61
          Hindol Adhyaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Welcome, smile. But I am no SEO expert. Otherwise I could have given you more advice. I did read some of your Hubs though, smile

thanks for taking the time to read my hubs...im working on some more at the moment!

2. Mikeydoes profile image76
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

If you want to improve your views, you can either backlink, or do extensive keyword research.

Doing both is your best choice, however I rarely backlink. But I would recommend doing it, especially if you are good at it.

i will research up on what you have suggested and see if i can implement it... thanks for the advice...

how long after hubbing did you start to see some monetary benefit?

working