jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Kontera

1. Froggy213 profile image27
    Froggy213posted 9 years ago

I am really frustrated with them--emailed them 3 different times about adding sites-no response--now I am noticing clicks but no revenue. SCAM?????

I'm pretty easy going, but I am apt to pull them if they don't get things fixed quick!

2. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

I wonder what's wrong? I had some problems at first, but of my own fault. They are fine with me now. Hope yours get worked out.

3. Froggy213 profile image27
    Froggy213posted 9 years ago

Thanks Patty,if they don't answer me soon I am just going to pull them.

4. crashcromwell profile image79
    crashcromwellposted 9 years ago

I had some problems initially but they worked them out. Now my issue is that even though I added Kontera to all my hubs, very few actually get ads on them (I know that I have to be logged out to see the ads). It makes me wonder how many clients they have. Still, it's worth sticking with it for a while.

5. SunSeven profile image63
    SunSevenposted 9 years ago

I am ok with Kontera right now. At the current rate I can expect payment from them in 4 months. It is the fall in adsense that worries me.

6. Patty Inglish, MS profile image89
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 9 years ago

I have the same situation that some of my Hubs just don't have any Konters ads. Some have a lot.

7. vietnamese profile image73
    vietnameseposted 9 years ago

Last time I checked I saw nothing with Kontera! I will check again tomorrow and let you guys know!

working