jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

How do you make someone feel loved?

1. pandoradaisy profile image60
    pandoradaisyposted 6 years ago

I was meditating on this questions today.

My boyfriend and I love each other very much, but lately because of different stress factors in our lives we haven't as synchronized lately.

I want to know how to show him that I love him and cherish him. Gifts are out of the question unless they are homemade or free since money is tight.

How do you show your love and appreciation for someone special in your life?

2. FaithDream profile image84
    FaithDreamposted 6 years ago

Make him a special dinner. There's nothing like feeding a man's hunger with good home made cooking. Pretty much a sure fire win. Good luck.

3. Joy56 profile image60
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

throw him a compliment or two.  Maybe he looks smart, makes you feel wonderful, or whatever, just tell him......

pandoradaisyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the advice you two smile I may try the meal, I'm not the best cook. And I will definitely test out more compliments.

4. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Actions that display the loving feeling. wink

5. Greek One profile image77
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I make wild passionate love to them....

and then leave a big tip

pandoradaisyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not exactly the advice I was looking for haha.
      But ok wink

1. Greek One profile image77
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nothing says "I love you" like cold hard cash (even if it may have been created by photocopy using the color copier at work)

smile

6. tritrain profile image74
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Listen to them.

Comfort them with your actions, not so much your words.

7. The_Watchman profile image59
    The_Watchmanposted 6 years ago

Hi daisy, I would say the perfect way to show and express your love to the one you love is by being there for him and with him. I am saying this bcoz I might say I have done it and still doing it and I am proud to say that my love life is going smooth sailing despite the fact that I my girl is from Philippines and I am from India. I have always been there for my girl whenever and wherever she has needed me thus building in a confidence in her that I would be there for her and vice versa. Secondly try talking to him not in the same, usual and regular environment but probably surprise him by taking him out on a date and spend some quality time with him showing him that you care for him and how important he is and finally on a weekend if you can make his favorite dish and I can say that he would take the cue....All the best....

working