Called Google, and they said my Adwords account was flagged!

1. prairieprincess profile image96
    prairieprincessposted 6 years ago

Hi ... I just called Google, and they said my Adwords Account had been flagged, and had been in place for over three years! I just started a Adwords Account about a month ago, just to check on keywords!!!!

Apparently, I am getting clicks all over the place. Has anyone else had experience with this? This was very, very weird! I have only learned anything about websites from Hubpages, and now Google is saying that I am a seasoned advertiser, whose account is flagged. The reason I called in, was to use an Adwords card that they sent me, for promoting a site. I just set up a site, for the first time, on Weebly, about two weeks ago.

This is crazy! Has anyone ever heard of anything like this?

2. Aya Katz profile image84
    Aya Katzposted 6 years ago

No. I've never heard of anything like it. What's more, it never occurred to me that an advertiser could get flagged. What rules do they have for advertisers, besides that they should pay their bill?

1. prairieprincess profile image96
      prairieprincessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Exactly! It was the most bizarre thing I had ever heard ... and they sounded suspicious of me. I checked my adword account (which I have so far only used to check keywords) and it says that I have never done a campaign.

working