jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

HubPages Ad Program question

1. bojanglesk8 profile image61
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

I was wondering if there is a minimum payout number you have to reach before you get paid or is the cash just transferred to your PayPal account every 30 days or so, regardless of how much you have.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You get paid after you reach $50.

1. darkside profile image82
        darksideposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Just to clarify, and it said it somewhere but I can't find it now, a person must make the minimum of $50, which Uninvited Writer has mentioned, but the money is paid out two months later.

Not a full two months. So the money earned in March will get paid out in May.

Money I earned in January was paid out on March 1st. Though they outdone themselves with my February earnings and paid me a few days ago.

So while it has been unpredictable, the fact is HubPages HQ is delivering on its promise ahead of schedule.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image83
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

So, it's similar to Adsense...

2. sid_candid profile image60
      sid_candidposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The minimum payout limit for the Hubpages ad program is $50 which you have to reach by the end of any month so that you are paid the following month. If you don't reach that limit your earnings are rolled over to the next month.

3. NoRR4Me profile image74
      NoRR4Meposted 6 years agoin reply to this

This is straight from the HubPages Terms of Use, Section 9 under "Payment".

"Payments to You shall be sent by HubPages within approximately Thirty (30) days after the end of each calendar month that Ads from the HubPages Ad Program ran on Your Hub, if Your Earned Balance is Fifty Dollars ($50) or more (otherwise payments will be withheld and will rollover until that month in which the total Earned Balance has exceeded Fifty Dollars ($50). For the avoidance of doubt, payments may be delayed and/or withheld (among other reasons) to the extent that HubPages has a delay in processing applicable reports, crediting Your account, and/or has yet to receive applicable funds from a third-party advertisers who participate in the program."

You can find a link to the Terms Of Use at the bottom of this page (it's probably on every page of HubPages).

2. darkside profile image82
    darksideposted 6 years ago

All the details you need to know are here: http://hubpages.com/help/hubpages_ad_program_details

working