Do you just not like the message of freedom and attempting to silence

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)
  1. darkside profile image65
    darksideposted 13 years ago

I've had hubs flagged by HubPages HQ. I'm not taking it personally. You shouldn't either.

HubPages wants us to publish articles, not opinion pieces.

2. mdlawyer profile image43
    mdlawyerposted 13 years ago

Read Hubpages policies before writing

3. doulgecross profile image60
    doulgecrossposted 13 years ago

look If the president understands it and used it in every way, the day after I posted it. As well as every one else... but you can under stand it. whats the problem. It's my hub score thats on the line, not yours. I was Doing just fine with it how it was. why then can't you except it?

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Just that post alone tells me why your hubs were unpublished. I don't even need to read them.

It appears as if you use certain words that destroy the context of a sentence, but probably do it more often than not.

I'm not a college educated individual, but even I know the difference between "except" and "accept". hmm

4. Maembe profile image60
    Maembeposted 13 years ago

This is the greatest thread ever.

5. doulgecross profile image60

So Let me get this straight. You are judging a man (being me) that had to teach him self his whole life, when no one cared to do it... not even the teachers in the schools that claim "no child left behind" Who make more in one year if you combine their pensions and benefits, than the president of the united states.
    And then do nothing but complain about how F-ing poor they are
    as 40% of the country is living in poverty.

because i over looked a homonym and only because I'm so pissed off at your obnoxious ignorance. When even this country was founded on men with a 3rd grade educations... Wow. have you ever heard the phase that says a Harvard degree can't teach a person common sense. This is why I hate lazy people. let me Guess your a teacher?

6. doulgecross profile image60

Darkside... that's complete Bull-s because he didn't flag the "Is America exceptional" hub but he did mine. game over 2 continues left please try again

7. doulgecross profile image60

Your liberal twit a puck and a tressonist we will destroy you in this election simple because evil is based on lies and censorship. Unfortunately for you... very easily trap when you open you mouths and have to use your filthy tongues. "Every lie is an open door to the truth with the power of rebuttal.

the progressive movement is finished just like then, It shall be again.

1. recommend1 profile image61
      recommend1posted 13 years agoin reply to this

As Cagsil says - it is not necessary to read your hub to see why it was pulled - your writing in each post displays a strange grammar all of  your own that can only be understood if I mimic your conversation in my head with the drawl, the short silences bewteen unrelated sentences as you shift position in your own mind and the way you skip to almost unrelated things that make you angry.  Following your thread is interesting but hard work.

Unfortunately articles online must be readable by the majority, including non-American English speakers and so must conform to basic rules of grammar and context that make it understandable by everyone.

8. darkside profile image65

I've got no idea what you're on, or what you're on about. I skimmed through a couple of your hubs and they were badly written.

If you want respect, if you want the right sort of attention, you need to pick up your game.

Anyone can broadcast their feelings, ideals and beliefs online, but if you want to cut through the noise you need to do so with clarity. And also be sure to follow the rules of each site.

9. darkside profile image65

I'm also interested in knowing what a 'tressonist' is. And who is the 'tressonist' in this thread.

1. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)