jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

A real life TREE MAN...?

1. The Jet profile image80
    The Jetposted 6 years ago

I saw this video on YouTube... and it shocked me to the core. There is a man who got infected by a tree and now he's turned into part tree. It's... unbelievable! I have to share this and get thoughts on it. Is this fake..??

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DStwXsmZ3OE

2. sunforged profile image64
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

He wasnt "infected by a tree"

Your post was a great laugh for me though. Thank you.

The "Human Tree" has been on multiple TV specials over the past 5 years, I find no humor in his plight.

1. recommend1 profile image66
      recommend1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Seems the market for the gross and the peculiar is alive and well,  I wonder who made all the profit from his appearance on all those shows, why he didn't he get enough payments to get it fixed earlier ?

1. sunforged profile image64
        sunforgedposted 6 years agoin reply to this

One of the shows involved something like 3 months of surgery , physical therapy and recovery. All of the expense covered by the show and the surgeon was donating his time.

I believe Dede growths will always continue to grow back and each surgery is just a removal of growths that gives him some mobility back. Thats if I remember right.

It ended with him finding another Tree friend and smoking lots of cigarettes

3. tritrain profile image75
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Thankfully, he is now being treated and is much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkizRC5m … ure=fvwrel

1. The Jet profile image80
      The Jetposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for the link. Just watched it. Good for him. I hope he recovers fully.

4. tenaciousgui profile image57
    tenaciousguiposted 6 years ago

What a sight but I do hope he gets the medical attention he needs. Kudos to him!

working