jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Need Some Help Please re. Re-Publishing an Article....

1. HubsToGo profile image49
    HubsToGoposted 6 years ago

I have a hub up that is in the pink so to speak...pink as in colour not health!- The problem with this hub is that is not being passed by the censor and I don't what is wrong with it..
    The name is http://hubpages.com/hub/Training-To-Be-A-Nurse

The header is: Training To Become A Medical Provider i.e. Nurse, Doctor, Pharmacist or Other .

The category is: All TopicsBusiness and EmploymentLearn Business SkillsOff-the-Shelf Training Training To Become A Medical Provider i.e. Nurse, Doctor, Pharmacist or Other .

The tags are: training career doctor australia hospital doctors patient nurse nurses pharmacist training video medical training medical field training training part 2 training part 1 drugadd tag

The header is editstatsdeletesuggest links Please address the moderator set alert below before submitting this hub for publication.
    Deceptive Tags, Title, or Category ????? can't see how
    This hub needs to be revised before it can be published.
    and where is "the moderator set alert below"  located on the page
    Plus I do not know how to change the category if that is the case also.
    chhers and thanks  in advance if someone can help...cheers

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is really hard to evaluate since we cannot see the body of the hub.

Your url is about training to be a nurse. Is this the main message in the hub?

Do you address in equal parts training to be a Doctor, Pharmacist or Other?

Be sure the Tags are a part of the written text in the hub.

2. recommend1 profile image66
      recommend1posted 6 years agoin reply to this

Is this the header "editstatsdeletesuggest links"  if so then you have managed to get a line of page code instead of a working title and that would trip the wrong category swithc.

If this is the header then you have to rename it to suit your material.

2. HubsToGo profile image49
    HubsToGoposted 6 years ago

scrub the category query - just found out how on the accounts page...thanks

working