jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Is anyone in charge listening?

1. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

I stillhave the problem with the description box not filling, and with descriptions not filling on other sites which I post links to.  Is this being fixed?  It always worked before.

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

send them a message! try, noreply@hubpages.com

1. lrohner profile image83
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

3. Jackie Lynnley profile image81
    Jackie Lynnleyposted 6 years ago

I wish you luck I have gone from taking down all photos, put up ones from free domain, no good, so took all out, added to poem, no good still won't put it back up, keep saying something is wrong and there is nothing left but poem and video, so I took out video and I still can't get it back up. Do they think our time means nothing?! And who do you talk to? Do they just decide they want rid of people or what?

1. AEvans profile image66
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HubPages is working diligently, please be patient and give them time to respond. I to have had to correct issues on my hubs in order for them to meet google standards. Been through the growing pains with HP and all will be alright. Hang in there! smile

Remember, change is always good! smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm, the pre-Nazi German folk might dispute that…

As well as the pre-earthquake Japanese...

smile

1. AEvans profile image66
          AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

pre-earthquake Japanese is a disaster so there is a difference. smile It will be fine. I have gone through change with HP and with a few minor bumps and bruises I came out fine. smile

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
            paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Change is inevitable, thus…? smile

4. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

so funny i came in here thinking it was god you were talking about, thought it was the religious forum.... ha

working