jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Anybody having a problem getting a response from the Hubpages team?

1. 2besure profile image81
    2besureposted 6 years ago

I wrote Hubpages over a week ago about a referral on mine that is not showing up.  Sent a second email and still haven't heard from them.  I know they are busy making a lot of changes, but it is unusual for me not to hear from the withing 24 hours.

1. Greek One profile image73
      Greek Oneposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I have sent love letters to all the Hub staff and all i get is encouragement to join Blogger

1. paradigmsearch profile image94
        paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

1. 2besure profile image81
          2besureposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Jason, it has finally been rectified. I know you guys are busy, trying to make things better for all!

1. Jason Menayan profile image59
            Jason Menayanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Glad to hear it!

2. Jason Menayan profile image59
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The moderation team is really slammed. 2besure, send me an email and I can see if I can get the referral thing sorted out for you.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The other thread you started was answered by Website Examiner and stated that your referral tracker was not in the code of your profile link you promote on your profile. Therefore, would be the reason why you don't see it.

Asking staff about it is irrelevant and most likely to get the same answer. As for not getting a reply, it isn't odd, because of so many things happening, especially, training new staff members and other things.

working