jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

Hub Stats - Keywords

1. LeanMan profile image88
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

I have been noticing that the keywords within the hub stats seem to have reset and don't show data for last 30 days - some despite many views have no information in the keyword tab despite previously having them.. this has been going on for a few days.

Is this just me??

2. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

No Mate.. I noticed this as well and I find this VERY DISTURBING given the need to re adjust hubs and titles as I have done on a regular basis. sad

I am sure there will be some sort of justification based on the Google bleat.. but at the end of the day, irrespective of Google's antics.. HP's antics appear a bit Lunar to me on this issue! They Have effectively removed our ability to evaluate all relevant data, that they are well aware we use to retain some SEO value to our works.

Fess Up? - I doubt it.. sad

1. LeanMan profile image88
      LeanManposted 6 years agoin reply to this

certainly would not be adjusting any of my hubs on the basis of one or two long tail type searches!!!! Using data from only a couple of searches is highly flawed!

3. RedElf profile image84
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

I have noticed a number of hubs have no keyword info - haven't checked them all, but curious if this is another glitch?

1. Pearldiver profile image81
      Pearldiverposted 6 years agoin reply to this

All of them are gone!  This is NOT a 'Glitch!'

Nothing that has been going on here has been a 'Glitch!'

These are actions that the management have implemented and for whatever reason, feel absolutely no obligation to inform us of, or to offer some decision on in good faith! sad

4. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

Not the first person to notice this:

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74681#post1619385

You can always be old fashioned and use analytics....

5. LeanMan profile image88
    LeanManposted 6 years ago

Come on HP... whats up???? Is this a glitch or something that has been disabled for a reason...

6. Pearldiver profile image81
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Who Cares??? hmm   I Mean Really? hmm

7. Mutiny92 profile image80
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

wow!  I kept looking at my newer hubs for the KW info and it hadn't registered, but I attributed that to the fact it was new and still needed to gather the info.

I went back and looked at my other ones now, and you're right!  There was no info on them either.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

must have something to do with the changes in the format HP is showing to google - "breadcrumb microformats".

working