jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

Comment capsule is not moving to down, Please help!

1. akrami profile image66
    akramiposted 6 years ago

I want to place the comments capsule of my newly edited Hub to the bottom of the hub. But, it is not going down, despite my several attempts from the add more capsule section. Please help me!

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Comment capsules are automatically the last capsule in a hub. You cannot move it, unless there is a capsule below it.

You should be able to move a comment capsule in two manners (a) you can drag and drop it, by using the reorder settings, then click "reorder" and (b) the little arrows on the capsule itself should display a down arrow, if the comment box is not the last capsule already.

akramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There is not any arrow mark on Comment title. What to do, now?

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If there isn't a down arrow available on the capsule, then it is the last capsule. hmm

Again, if you're having browser problems, use the "reorder" settings/command on the right side, to move the capsule if it isn't the last capsule. You should be able to drag and drop it, then click reorder to move it.

If you cannot do that, then leave edit mode and try to edit the hub again. If the problem continues, then email Staff- Team@Hubpages.com

1. andycool profile image73
          andycoolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think these days one doesn't have to click "reorder", things get reordered automatically after dragging. And it's right about the comment capsule, since yesterday it can't be moved down, so I dragged the other capsules below it, it's working. I think it's a glitch which would be fixed any time soon! smile

It does appear to be a glitch. There obviously is nothing allowed to go further than the comment box. I just checked one of my hubs and the reorder will not allow the comment box to be moved.

The comment box has no arrows, which I hadn't noticed. So, there is nothing that can be done. Apparently Hubpages has made it so that the comment capsule is the last box available on a hub.

Even the reorder will not allow it to happen. Sorry. I guess it was another change not told to the community. sad

3. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

Since this might be the first hub you've written and because we don't know what you're seeing below the comments capsule, I will mention that there will always be an ad at the very bottom. Nothing can be moved below that. smile

4. Howard S. profile image85
    Howard S.posted 6 years ago

It's a policy change that makes sense, though. Wouldn't it be nice if they plugged-in the very bottom ad just above it?

I wouldn't mind them plugging in a strictly contextual ad right above the comment section. But, I don't think HP would agree, since they didn't implement it with the new format/layout for ad placement.

akramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all for your kindly replied to my forum thread.  I would like to inform you that I got it corrected when I deleted one of the capsules and later replaced a by a new one.
        Thanks you all for your kind suggestions, once again.

working