jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

needed info about new ad programe and adsense

1. wereview4u profile image43
    wereview4uposted 6 years ago

hi i joined the new ad programe on hp and just wanted to know if by joining the programe does it affect your adsense, because on my adsense interface it dont seem to be measuring any impresions ever since i joined everything has gone to 0.00% apart form my visits they are working fine. can you still use adsense with the new programme and does it effect adsense in any way.
    thanks

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it has an effect on adsense.  Basically, HPads "steals" impressions from adsense; the concept is that it will steal only the very low paying click ads.

Although experience varies between hubbers, I find that my total income and ECPM goes up with HPads.  Adsense goes down, but the HPads more than make up for it.  You will have to experiment with your own hubs to see if it is of value or costs income.

1. wereview4u profile image43
        wereview4uposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thank you very much for your help.

1. wilderness profile image96
          wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome.

2. mdlawyer profile image58
    mdlawyerposted 6 years ago

You can disable your Hubpages Adprogram for a week and see if it helps improve your AdSense income.  You can disable or enable Hubpages Adprogram any time.

3. Eaglekiwi profile image70
    Eaglekiwiposted 6 years ago

This thread from a Staff member may help. Its loaded with all kinds of info.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/74274

working