jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Would really love some feedback

1. MyJourney profile image59
    MyJourneyposted 6 years ago

I am a new writer.  Well, to be honest, I've been writing for years, but have never shared the product with others.  I have posted some new hubs that are chapters in an ongoing project and would love some feedback if possible.

Not sure if this is the proper place to post this request, so please point me in the right direction if I have misstepped.

Thanks!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

There is only one forum for seeking feedback, Extreme Hub Makeover, where you can post links to a few of your hubs. It would also help if you asked a bit more pointedly about what kind of feedback is important to you.

http://hubpages.com/forum/23

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've reported it as the wrong forum category.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you!

3. Chinnidivs profile image60
    Chinnidivsposted 6 years ago

Hi , I am a newbie here and it has been 3 weeks since I joined here. I have published a hub on classical dance and it has got 50 views in aroun 2 weeks.

Could someone let me know how good this is?

http://hubpages.com/hub/Bharatyam-The-e … e-of-India

Your feedback is welcome...

1. Peter Owen profile image61
      Peter Owenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

50 views is excellent. Just keep writing and learning and watch scores rise.

4. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

Chinnidivs, I did take a quick look. Overall, it seems to be an interesting and informative hub, and your language appears to be well-structured and grammatically correct. Two issues I noticed: The image is pixelated (meaning it has too low resolution, so it appears unclear), which may cause the hub to be unpublished by moderators as "substandard." Also, you sometimes have a space before comma (like: "...task , and..."), which is wrong. Never use a space before comma, period, colon or semi-colon.

5. Chinnidivs profile image60
    Chinnidivsposted 6 years ago

Thanks a lot guys for your feedback smile

working