jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I would love to join the hub challenge

1. lilmom0413 profile image55
    lilmom0413posted 8 years ago

I am fairly new to hubpages and I think this sounds great. I am not sure I know exactly what to do but I think I will figure it out. However, anyone with tips they would like to share I would love to hear them.

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 8 years agoin reply to this

And we'd love to have you. Welcome!

Check out the threads in this forum started by Ryan Hupfer, they're full of awesomeness.

2. Haunty profile image85
      Hauntyposted 8 years agoin reply to this

If you mean tips that are less technical, I'd say: have a purpose in mind and align your effort with that purpose. That means if you want to get fans participate in the forum and write a about hubpages itself. If you are more money-oriented then find one or two topics/niches and focus on writing on different aspects of those topics alone. If you wanna have fun just write what you enjoy. smile

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Just start writing, tag them all with hubchallenge and post the finished hubs to the proper thread in this forum...and you are in smile

1. reviyve profile image54
      reviyveposted 8 years agoin reply to this

I'm confused. I want to join the challenge but what do  you mean when you say tag the hubs with the hubchallenge??

1. reviyve profile image54
        reviyveposted 8 years agoin reply to this

do you mean right the words hub challenge at the end of each hug page I create??

1. KCC Big Country profile image89
          KCC Big Countryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Put the words "hub challenge" or "hubchallenge" in your tags.  They are found at the right side of your hub and you will have chosen several when you first set up your hub, but you can add to them at anytime.

3. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 8 years ago

After all I've said in my threads moaning about my scores going down I am now thinking if it's that simple I'd be wise to give it a go myself!

4. frogdropping profile image87
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

I just realised I've published 7 or 8 in the last week. I think I'm having a mad moment. Maybe I should have joined after all smile

1. KCC Big Country profile image89
      KCC Big Countryposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Join now, or consider yourself joined some date last week, it's up to you.  The point is to challenge yourself.  Looks like you're doing pretty good at that.  smile

working