jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Duplicate article

1. Muwanwella profile image53
    Muwanwellaposted 6 years ago

I am new to this site.I have published only two hubs yet.I was publishing my articles in two websites known as higibigi.com and articlebase.com until a friendly hubber directed me to hubpages. Inadvertently I published my latest article in all the three sites. I was also having a blog at blogspot.com just to have a collection of all my articles. When my article was moderated as a duplicate I removed it from articlebase.com but I can not remove it from the other. Now I know I shouldn't publish hub articles anywhere else but how do I correct the mistake? Should I delete the blog? How should I remove this hub?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

If you cannot remove the original then you should just delete the hub, since it won't be allowed here unless it is original content.

Muwanwellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. Since I am unable to remove it from the said site I deleted my hub. (self imposed punishment)Thanks for your advice. Would you please tell me something about the blog too? Should I delete that too? I love to stay with hubpages.

1. WryLilt profile image88
        WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's rather pointless to have the same content in two places on the internet - they'll both be ranking in Google for the same keywords.

Try writing a similar but differently angled article on your blog and linking it to your hub.

Muwanwellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks again for the interest you take in guiding new ones.

working