jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Trouble loading photograph

1. Dolores Monet profile image88
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

For the past 2 days, I get an error message when I try to upload my own photos, pictures that I took on my camera when updating an older hub.  Never had this problem before. Has something changed ?

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Seems like quite a few of us are having the same problem. What works for me is to leave the hub you are working on go elsewhere on hubpages and then go back into edit of the hub you are trying to upload the pictures onto. Not sure if this will work for you, but I found that is the only way to get around it. Hope this helps.

1. Dolores Monet profile image88
        Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, Susan, if it works - it works. I tried that but it did not work. Still a red lettered error message for any image that I try to post.

2. Daffy Duck profile image60
      Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've had it fail on me the first time, but I immediately tried it again and it worked.  Just keep trying.

2. Dolores Monet profile image88

Never had this problem before. Tried it again and still the red error message. What am I doing wrong?

3. sofs profile image84
    sofsposted 6 years ago

Is your picture size too big or does the number of pixels exceeds the given limits.. check it..of late the picture sizes have been reduced and uploading pictures the usual way seems to be difficult... But with resizing I have been able to work around this problem.
    Hope you are able to do it too smile

4. Dolores Monet profile image88

So, is this a new thing then? I have oodles of pix. Tryiing to add new pix to an older hub, and working on a new one. I have to resize all my images? Will try with one. Thank you. This will be a pain. It used to be so easy.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hope you sail through it all without trouble .. best wishes to you smile

5. Dolores Monet profile image88

Well thank you sofs, but tried it with several images, my own as well as images from the internet. Reduced the size of the image and none of them worked. I am still getting the red error message.

1. sofs profile image84
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

520 pixels is the max I guess smile

working