Yes, I know I've already made 3 topics in this forum in a short period of time but I also know that when I get to a certain level, I'll stick to it and stop asking for criticism! This is my promise.
Now, I would like you to evaluate my latest hub:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Visiting-Egypt- … ide-Part-2
1) There is already a vote up/down buttons and other reaction buttons. You don't need to add a poll too.
2) Do they all speak English in Egypt? You didn't cover language issues at all. Are certain dialects more popular in certain areas?
3) Are the attractions listed in the suggested order to visit? Do you have any pre-planned routes like say, 2-hour, 4-hour, and so on, from popular hotel areas?
4) Suggested hotels that are not too costly? Any alternative arrangements? Are they such things as bed and breakfast, small inns, or even hostels? (or is that in a different hub?)
5) A little MORE detail for each attraction please? What must you see inside, what can be skipped over, and so on?
by Eric Dockett2 years ago
One thing I've noticed over the years is how there are a great many really good writers on HubPages who shoot themselves in the foot because they don't understand the nuts-and-bolts of creating successful online...
by Melanie Shebel7 years ago
Well, my husband and I are getting a divorce. This is definitely not a happy time in my life and money if definitely spread thin right now which also does not take away from the stress.I guess I am just writing this in...
by jayorban8 years ago
Uh huh. And pigs are starting to fly. I see things loosening up for the affluent. That's about it. Let it trickle down to the average joe and I'll have more of a comment.
by Wendi M7 years ago
The man of my dreams proposed to me today...completely caught me off guard.We're just finishing up moving into the dream-house he bought me, and after five years of living together he proposed.Life just keeps getting...
by About-The-Home9 years ago
Or to be more accurate God based hubs.Can any of you even prove his/her/its existence, let alone your interpretation of what she might be?OK you have a right to your opinion of course and yes I can ignore them, unless...
by Mary Hyatt5 years ago
I'm trying so hard to keep up with my comments, read my email, read entrys in the contest that I want to read, and trying to write new Hubs, there just aren't enough hours in my day. I stay up late at night, and...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.