I'm trying to find anything online that I could read daily with new content specifically for women, but all I can find focuses on hair and make-up ideas and how to lose weight. Other sites that actually have money, career, sport, stock articles, or just articles to make you think seem to be overwhelmingly masculine.
I'm not bashing the typical women news portals, I check them out just as much as other women, but I'd like to read about other things too while still feeling like the content was written for me. And if it was updated almost daily that would make it even better! Do any of you on here have any suggestions or other things you're looking for online?
You don't seem to have many answers to your question, so you may have hit on an available niche, the problem is 99% of women are only interested in reading about their weight, shoes, make-up and clothes. The other 1% might find what your looking for helpful but they will soon leave.
You could try re-phrasing your question, to something like-
I'm looking for an on-line magazine that deals with .........
Just trying to be helpful.
Well, I always use Gossamer Leisure and Fashion Magazine - they won't let me put a link in but that search should do it.
by vanessa12 8 years ago
Are Smart Women Intimidating?
by nikequeen 9 years ago
Thanks for the suggestions, on behalf of the ladies.
by Glen 7 years ago
Hopefully people know what I'm talking about. Hubs that wouldn't look out of place in a magazine. A mix of entertaining, educational, informational and not straying from the point.Have you written many?
by Catherine Giordano 20 months ago
I have a flipboard account. I created magazines. Flipboard says I have 20 articles posted to the site. Where are they? I'm trying to see them so I can move them into magazines..
by Dan Harmon 20 months ago
OK, so I hear about Flipboard and see some saying they get some traffic from it, so I sign up. I make a magazine, and put two hubs in it. I have no idea if I'm doing it right, but one of those hubs has an increase of over 2,000 views within a few hours. I want more, whether that...
by Sudhir 4 days ago
Are we responsible for the list of ads being placed on our articles? I have a doubt on whether the ads displayed will be considered as the hubber trying to promote such ads.
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|