What is the highset score you earned for your hub?

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)
  1. psf profile image70
    psfposted 12 years ago

What is the highest score you have for your hub and how long it took to reach to that score for a hub?

For me one of my hub reached up to score 90 in 3 weeks after I published, but came down now to 81. I wonder how other hubbers are scoring 100 for their hubs!!

1. lexindica profile image56
      lexindicaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I am having a hub on education which is still getting more than 300 views per day. Till now, 45,000 plus views is added against it with  more than 90% of views coming from Google.co.in.

The highest hubscore for that particular hub has been 81, that's what I can remember. Hubpages don't see the point that a particular hub may be better than its competitors, and other related vital statistics. What it sees is the number of words and no. of capsules added including ebay and amazon. I think the hubscore or author score don't matter here. All that you need to see is the way your competitors are writing the same content. Even if you are not a prolific writer you can get tons google visitors if your competitor is writing worse than you. Read my hubs, you will find nothing exceptional there, but I am proud to say that I have got more than 100K visits from google.com and google.co.in. Panda update has not been successful in denting my visits, all because of the facts that I always try my best to be better than my competitors on google.......................

On June 13th, Google sent more than 3500 visits on one of my hubs. The intensity is down today, but still it is ranked better than its competitor. The highest hubscore for that hub has been 83 with no ebay or amazon capsules. Got it?

1. psf profile image70
        psfposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I see your points.
        Here I am not trying to correlate  views and hub score, but just looking about hub scores in particular. I do have hubs with more views but less hub score.

However the effect of eBay and Amazon capsules in the hub score is a new knowledge to me, are you sure?  (sorry I am a newbie)

2. KyleBear profile image59
      KyleBearposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I'm barely getting  views but weird enough my hubscores seem to be rising slowly yikes

1. wheelinallover profile image76
        wheelinalloverposted 12 years agoin reply to this

KyleBear this will happen, as you are found by other hubbers, the search engines, and post to the forums your score will go up.
        Also articles you have written will go up and down depending on what I am not sure.

The highest score for a newly published hub has been 55 and the highest over all has been 81. It doesn't seem to have anything do with the number of readers overall. My most read hub seems to be somewhere in the 70s most of the time. It is also the one with the most title tuner hits.

The hub I consider my best work is either in the upper 50s or lower 60s but that might have something to do with it having no interest to anyone but a hubber.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image80
    Mark Ewbieposted 12 years ago

For about one day I had a hub at the top of the Hot Hubs, scoring a 100, and my author score was on a 100.

I made 7 cents.

1. psf profile image70

wow..that is cool..I think your wiring skills does matter too..apart from traffic and content quality.

however the 7 cents concerns me..  smile

1. Mark Ewbie profile image80
        Mark Ewbieposted 12 years agoin reply to this

The 7 cents was just an example of how score does not equate to money.  I can't remember exactly how much I got.  Maybe 8.
        The 100's were nice though.

1. psf profile image70

I understand..
          yes the 100 is nice.

3. CyclingFitness profile image90
    CyclingFitnessposted 12 years ago

So far my highest is an 88 which has received less than 100 views in the last month

It peaked at 88 after a couple of weeks then has stabilised around 80

4. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 12 years ago

my highest score was 99 briefly for a few of them..those were the days!!..wink

5. profile image0
    Valemanposted 12 years ago

I had one which reached 79 for a few days, but then fell back again.  In the past, they have mostly been in the 60s.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)