jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Hub Pages Ad Program not updating

1. TIC Publishing profile image61
    TIC Publishingposted 6 years ago

I've been waiting to find my new stats for a while now, but it hasn't updated in 4 days.  Is that normal with this ad system?

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Of course you've been waiting. It doesn't update on the weekends and today is a holiday, which it is likely that it will not be updated today either.

However, that would only account for 3 days and not 4 days as you say. It should have been updated Friday before the weekend. The stats usually are not changed due to circumstances beyond HP's control.

1. hotwebideas profile image79
      hotwebideasposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey, I am glad you wrote this forum post as I was wondering the same thing and Cagsil cleared it up. Thanks to you both!

Bruce

2. TIC Publishing profile image61
      TIC Publishingposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Ah!  I didn't know it only updated on workdays - I'm not used to things in the Internet not working on the weekends smile  Also didn't realize it was America Day out that way today.  an I did get Friday's - miscount on my part.  I have trouble with numbers smaller than 5   :-/

Thanks Cagsil!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It's not only a matter of work days. The weekends are not updated, due to the advertisers, not HP.

HP gets the results, usually Monday morning. However, today happens to be a National Holiday in America. That's all.

HP has a minimal staff on the weekends, such as moderators for hubs and forum threads. Nothing else. lol

Edit: You're welcome. smile

3. bobsimpson profile image59
    bobsimpsonposted 6 years ago

What an easy fix this would be.

Just put a disclaimer on the statistics page that statistics are not updated on weekends and holidays.

working