jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Three Days and No HubPages Ad Program Update?

1. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Three Days and No HubPages Ad Program Update?

The last update I have from the HubPages Ad Program is Thursday Dec 14th.  Is that the case for everyone?  I do not see a message from Hubpages about there being a problem with processing the HubPages Ad Program impressions.

2. cardelean profile image94
    cardeleanposted 6 years ago

It is site wide.  It sometimes happens over the weekend.  They are based in San Francisco so I imagine that they are not in the office yet.  Wait a few hours and then check back.  There may be something posted in the forums from HP by then.

3. Cresentmoon2007 profile image74
    Cresentmoon2007posted 6 years ago

I have the same problem. No you are not alone here. I don't have any idea what is going on.

4. Jlbowden profile image90
    Jlbowdenposted 6 years ago

Hello Rock:

I just sent an email in reference to this topic, to another member on hubpages who may know more about this. Just waiting back for a reply from him. When I looked at my AD program, the last time it was updated with earnings was on Thursday Dec. 15th. So now I know that I am not alone with experiencing this issue. And I am a little puzzled still, as to what is going on with this myself. Will keep you updated if I hear any more info.

5. starstream profile image78
    starstreamposted 6 years ago

I am trying to improve my traffic. Yes, it is a long weekend since seeing our AD program update.

6. lex123 profile image67
    lex123posted 6 years ago

I too have the problem, and am wondering why the delay.  Hope it will get updated at least by tomorrow, if not today.

7. ladyhowto4u profile image73
    ladyhowto4uposted 6 years ago

Thanks for asking this question. At first I thought the problem was traffic related. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon.

8. sweetzara profile image80
    sweetzaraposted 6 years ago

I'm facing the same problem. I wonder whats wrong. I hope someone calls Hubpages costumer service!

9. Slightly Bonkers profile image59
    Slightly Bonkersposted 6 years ago

Hi there co-writers, on my earnings info I can see the following message:

Processing Delays
    Some technical issues have delayed processing of impressions and revenue for December 16, 17, and 18. We should have the data updated shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Hope this helps but maybe you have seen this already yourself smile