jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

WOW I got 900 % jump in my hub page views today!!!!!!!!, from 1 HUB

1. adrainsean profile image60
    adrainseanposted 9 years ago

Guys today i checked my adsense account and was thrilled by seeing my income jump to two digits , the sheer number of impression I got from my hubpages channel was just twice of what i have recieved in Last 2 weeks.

I checked to see on of my hubs about "Top 10 Busty Celebrity of 2008 in the world"

Has got a  over 1500 views today, though till tommrow it used to wonder around 100-200

I have not done any marketing and all the traffic in past 24 hours for my hubs have been generated by hubpages itself.

I dont know how is this happening But I am very happy.

$14.23 from hubpages in a single day..... thats my best  earning is adsense from a single day.
    till tomrrow I used to get measly cents from hubpages But now I am making enough to get me a HOT DOG, a Burger, starbucks coffee and pepsi...

check this Hub pages marketing thread to know what Stuffs I have done to get this adsense income:
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthre … ost9239055

thanks Hubpages..

If you guys want to see this wonder HUB ( I must there is no magic in it though), plz check my profile. and look for "Top 10 Busty Celebrity of 2008 in the world"

2. Christina Lyles profile image49
    Christina Lylesposted 9 years ago

This is great!  I am just getting started with the Hub Pages and hopefully I will learn how to be successful from people just like you.

3. Trsmd profile image57
    Trsmdposted 9 years ago

Congrats and Best Wishes for more Earning here in Hubpages..

4. jyuva profile image33
    jyuvaposted 9 years ago

Congrats!! big_smile

5. Project Mobius profile image58
    Project Mobiusposted 9 years ago

yea i know you from DP smile

6. adrainsean profile image60
    adrainseanposted 9 years ago

thanks guys for all the wishes.....

in case any one needs any help feel free to mail me or ask me by fan mail...

@Project Mobius

hey how do u know me on DP.....???

add me as buddy on DP so that I can KNow u too..

1. Project Mobius profile image58
      Project Mobiusposted 9 years agoin reply to this

i have the same name as in DP smile

working