jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Stats on Individual Hubpages not working

1. IzzyM profile image91
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

My stats buttons aren't working. I click on them and nothing at all happens. It's as if they are no longer hyperlinks.

1. theherbivorehippi profile image80
      theherbivorehippiposted 6 years agoin reply to this

lol...this site has arthritis. lol My stats are working but my views aren't. OH and that Facebook widget on the side of the page has been broke for FIVE days. Can we take it off or something...it looks ridiculous.

Ok..now back to your stats. I don't understand, none of them are working on any of your hubs? I just checked about a dozen of mine and they were fine. (sigh)....for now.

1. IzzyM profile image91
        IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Checked again and they are working fine in Firefox, but not in Chrome, so its maybe a browser issue.

Stats not updating either, but that was mentioned hours ago and they still aren't fixed.

1. Cagsil profile image59
          Cagsilposted 6 years agoin reply to this

My stats are unusually low today so far. I haven't noticed whether or not, they have been updated recently.

2. IzzyM profile image91
          IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Still got the same issue today with Chrome. No stats showing as a button press does nothing. Also can't re-arrange header files under stats (to check latest hubs, or alphabetical order etc). Everything fine under Firefox but not Chrome. Am I the only one - maybe I need to clear out the browser cache or something?

working