jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Help!

1. Sony G profile image59
    Sony Gposted 9 years ago

Hi guys, I am a newbie here and when  I created my adsense account I linked it specifically with the hub  which I had just created ie hubpages.com and then the name of the hub. is this correct? Now that i have created other hubs but I don't think there is a link between my adsense account and the new hubs I have created :-( Can you help me, Please ??? ;-(( Do I have to create a hubsense account every time i create a new hub?

Sony G

2. Inspirepub profile image82
    Inspirepubposted 9 years ago

Use the URL of your profile page at Adsense, Sony G, not a specific Hub. Make sure you also paste your Adsense ID in here at HubPages in your Affiliate settings.

You can't have multiple Adsense accounts - it's against their TOS.

Jenny

3. Sony G profile image59
    Sony Gposted 9 years ago

Thanks Jenny. I will do it right now :-) I am still a tech. newbie when it comes to these things ...

Sonya

4. Sony G profile image59
    Sony Gposted 9 years ago

Thanks Jenny. I will do it right now :-) I am still a tech. newbie when it comes to these things ...

Sonya

5. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

Actually, you don't need to paste anything from adsense into Hubpages.  All you have to do is associate your account with HubPages and we will place the adsense ads for you in all the hubs you create.

http://hubpages.com/my/affiliate

This is the page that shows if you have affiliated your account correctly.

6. adrainsean profile image61
    adrainseanposted 9 years ago

i think you have got your answer already...best of luck

7. profile image50
    poohmariahblueposted 8 years ago

I am trying to create a new account but the address won't take it.  It is not listed on the drope down button.  My address is <email snipped for privacy>.  What do I do now?
    Doris Fisher

1. Maddie Ruud profile image78
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Doris:

First of all, are you trying to reach HubPages or another site?  This is HubPages, and the only way you can open a new account is to sign up fresh with a separate email address.

working