jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Can I survive in The Hubpage without Adsense ?

1. cupess001writing profile image60
    cupess001writingposted 6 years ago

A few month ago I submitted for Adsense but what too bad I was out of Qualification. The blog is poor of visitor. I am worried much about it. I am afraid I will be rejected anymore.

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see.
      Wait until you have some traffic to your hubs and you will be OK.

cupess001writingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you. I'll be patient to wait.

2. sofs profile image85
    sofsposted 6 years ago

We have all survived this... Almost all Asian hubbers have had to wait for six months before we have been approved by Google.
    It actually does take that much time for you to get reasonable Search engine traffic.
    Yes Earnest is right.. be patient.

Thank you . It sounds good to listen

1. Zubair Ahmed profile image74
        Zubair Ahmedposted 6 years ago in reply to this

As Kirsten says below, brush up on your writing skills and English grammar, you can do this while creating your new hub's, simply by being aware of what you write and how.

Also once you have 5-10 hubs start looking at marketing them using social bookmarking.  If you need any help then drop me an email and I'll try to help.

Thank you for commenting, I love it . Can you show me which mistake I made for that one ?

3. kirstenblog profile image74
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

It wouldn't hurt to learn a bit about grammar in writing English while you are waiting, poor writing skills can hinder being accepted with google. Submit a hub to the makeover area on the forums here and you will likely get loads of help with the basics of writing clearly and with few grammatical errors big_smile

Thank you for suggest me . Okay , I'm going to learn about it. but I need the clue. which of Grammatical error I made so that I can learn it better ?

working