jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

text for new hub will not download

1. roshall profile image81
    roshallposted 6 years ago

For the last two days i have been trying to post new hub but for some reason and with no response to numerous emails of this problem none of my material will down load. I even have to click twice to try to edit material. This is not a problem with my computer nor have i had this problem before. can some one give me any advice on what i should do next, thanks Roshall.

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Well, what with your 22 existing hubs, you obviously know what you are doing. smile So the easy answers do not apply here. Can you supply more specific info?

roshallposted 6 years agoin reply to this

First i have to click twice to edit text then click twice to download,background fades to the see through black screen but no download once the button that say loading came up but still no download of my material. This has been like this for two days. Is it possible to be locked out but i can access all other parts of my page I have not receive any other help but from you, I greatly appreciate any and all help.

3. HattieMattieMae profile image63
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

I've had that happen, but it's hubpages. You just have to wait till it lets you, that is what I did anyway!

Thanks for help have great day.

4. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

The only thing I can think to ad to HattieMattieMae's response is to just give up with that particular hub and start all over with a new one. If the the second one works ok then delete the first.

i did that to  with same results

thanks for help have great day

5. HattieMattieMae profile image63
    HattieMattieMaeposted 6 years ago

Yeah, I have experienced what you have, usually I just wait till the a few hours later or next day to start again. I think it's a glitch with hubpages. Read somewhere too once it might have to do with what browswer you are using sometimes firefox, or internet explorer. Try another browser. Can't remember if that worked last time or not.

1. paradigmsearch profile image86
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Now that is worth a shot or three. smile

6. homesteadbound profile image90
    homesteadboundposted 6 years ago

I've had that happen a few times also. Something that worked for me was to cut the (not sure I'm using the right terms) web address (http://hubpages...) and reinsert it back in and do a return. That worked. Then another time, I just clicked behind the web address and reload the page and that worked. I hope I helped you more than confused you. It sure would help to know the terminology better. But, I'll get there some day.

Thanks for your advice. I'm not good with the right terminology either. i give up because seems like its up the the editors or who ever do tech work on pages  Have great day.

working