jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hubpages ad program questions

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

I need a little more than $2 to reach the payment threshold. What would you suggest I should do in these 3 days to make sure I reach there this month. I don want it to go to next month as I already have been waiting so long. I also want to see how adsense performs without the ad program. If I reach payout by end of this month when will I get paid?

I have three account at Hubpages. Can i switch of the ad program just in one account.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

If you reach $50 this month you will get paid around the 20th of next month.

How much do you usually earn daily?

1. sid_candid profile image60
        sid_candidposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I earned only about 30 cents but in last week or so I average 80 cents so keeping my finger crossed. Can writing new hubs help boost it. If I earn at least 80 cents daily I will reach payout.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I really don't know.

2. WriteAngled profile image89
      WriteAngledposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Each HP profile has its own separate HP Ads account. This means you can switch them on and off separately for each account. However, it also means the earnings for each account are separate, so you have to reach the payout level on one account before you receive any money.

2. anujagarwal profile image70
    anujagarwalposted 6 years ago

May be you can try to create few backlinks to get more traffic. HP Ad program pays depending on the number of views, so you require more page views. It is just my opinion and CPM may vary at anytime!

3. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

You backlink now,so promote like crazy and see if it helps..

working