jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Duplicate content

1. PositiveChristian profile image60
    PositiveChristianposted 6 years ago

I have just published a hub which is being flagged as having a large portion of duplicate content.

The hub is about a section of scripture which is obviously going to appear on many other pages, but I have written original content as well which I hope will inspire and motivate readers.

Because of it's nature I'm not sure how I can remodel this hub to eliminate the duplicate content.

Any advice will be gratefully received.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
      Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can strip out the scripture and just put in the book, chapter and verse, instead.

2. pedrog profile image58
      pedrogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can turn it into an image and include the image in your hub, this way it won't be flagged as duplicate.

3. kschang profile image87
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One more possibility: scan in that specific scripture and put it in as an image, but if it's mostly text, that'll look rather bad, and is generally NOT recommended, but just to name it as a possibility in the future.

2. PositiveChristian profile image60

Great advice from both of you.

I have taken the main block of scripture out and linked to it on a Bible source site instead.

I'm leaving the other two verses in the hope that I will get away with those.

I'll have to hone my technical skills and learn to change text into graphics.

Thank you.  Your help is much appreciated.

1. Maddie Ruud profile image78
      Maddie Ruudposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Republished. smile

3. PositiveChristian profile image60

Woohoo!  smile

working