jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

My first two hubs at HubPages

1. wittyDoll profile image60
    wittyDollposted 6 years ago

Hi... this is wittyDoll and just introducing myself to HubPages forums. I just joined few hours back and published two hubs.

Hope, to publish more hubs.

I expect to create more good quality hubs and publish them. Many people here publishing hubs for long time and I read some of the posts that they earn revenue much.

I expect to publish and earn much. If you have any suggestion or any advice related that then I expect to share with me.

Last thing, I welcome you for a visit and make comments to my hubs as I published them for the first time....

thanking you

wittyDOll

1. rahulbd92 profile image56
      rahulbd92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Keep hubbing,all the best.Informative hubs will earn more money.

2. kschang profile image88
      kschangposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just write the best hub you can, and go back every week or so to polish it. Write more hubs in the meanwhile.

wittyDollposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes kschang... I desire so... to publish more hubs...

thanks

2. wittyDoll profile image60
    wittyDollposted 6 years ago

thanks rahulbd92 for inspiring me...

I will do it .....

3. wilderness profile image93
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

At less than 400 words, the illustrated guide is pretty short - it could run afoul of HP rules.

The first text capsule in the illustrated guide is too short for ads to appear in - you need to lengthen it some.  The other hub has a picture there that should be moved to make room for the ad to slide upward into that spot.

Both hubs could stand 1 or 2 more text capsules.  It breaks up the hub some and makes it easier to skim quickly, which is what web readers want.

Titles are probably too long - anything over about 64 characters won't show up in the search engine results.

Welcome to HP - looks like you have made a very good start.

wittyDollposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks wilderness for your good suggestions. But actually what would be the no of words for the first text capsule to display good ads? I am new so I ask you so. Please suggest me if possible....

4. princess g profile image60
    princess gposted 6 years ago

In your first Hub, you used the word "contents" or content like a hundred times. It gave me a headache. You might want to rework that.

working