jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

What is the process of payment

1. rahulbd92 profile image57
    rahulbd92posted 6 years ago

Is hub pay via paypal?
    Or if hub pay via Google adsense.And how to withdraw money from adsense.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to have an Adsense account, they pay you by check when you reach $100.
      HPAds pays through PayPal when you earn $50 but you have to have an Adsense account. If you have an Amazon account you can sell items from your hubs and they will pay you when you reach their threshold.

A note...you will not earn any money here if you copy and paste the work of others. Everything must be your original work. Even if you have written it and it appears on another site it will be flagged as duplicate.

2. rahulbd92 profile image57

thanks,but i don't want to withdraw money via paypal.(my country is not supported by paypal)I want to cash out via the google adsense.How to open a google adsense account.What is the process of paying system of google adsense?will they send me a check at my home address? if that,is it possible to cash out by the check from nearest bank of my country.

1. Just Ask Susan profile image88
      Just Ask Susanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You could read all about it at The Learning Center.
      http://hubpages.com/learningcenter/What … te-Program

2. wilderness profile image94
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

All of that information, including detailed instructions on opening an adsense account, is in the learning center (link at the bottom of this page). 

Adsense will also answer many of your questions; whether or not you can cash a google check at your local bank will of course depend on the bank, country and the laws in that country.  Direct deposit may be an option as well.

3. rahulbd92 profile image57

Thanks wilderness

working