I posted a question and decided to turn this into a game.
If you could only take 5 things with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
Rules: *Cannot ever leave island (so taking a boat in hopes of leaveing would not work because of a magical forcefield) *Anything you take will never stop working (like an ipod) *You cannot have access to anyone else off the island. (like phone, or internet) *If you bring anyone with you, then they will be subject to the same conditions as you. *You will live for over 200 years
After a pre-determined amount of answers the rules will change and you will have to respond to the changes in order to stay alive. I've devised a point system that will come into play later.
Holy cow, RS! No internet? Who would want to live for 200 years anyway? Just askin' I'm game..
1. a Bible - it's the most interesting book ever written. But sadly, since school days in a Catholic school, I barely touched a bible.
2. a comfy bed - might as well be comfortable sleeping. I hate sleeping on bare floor.. but that could change.
3. a really good knife - maybe a multi-purpose knife, like a Swiss army knife.
4. a thick notebook - I might as well write my diary.. I never had one. But I write blogs, so it's like writing blogs. No need to bring a pen or pencil.. I can use charcoal for writing.. why waste my 5th thingie on that.
5. vegetable seeds - I want to grow my own veggies. Again, I never had a veggy garden.. a good time to start one.
1) 10000 attractive woman with whom to have sexual intercourse 2) 10000 unattractive yet intelligent woman who can build up civilization 3) 100 men who can reproduce with the unattractive women and spawn future generations of woman with whom i can have sexual intercourse with (until I die at age 200) 4) A Viagra making machine 5) Lots of pillows
It's not going to work, Greek One. 200 women for a man, even viagra won't be enough! Men will not survive! Women will end up being alone, without Internet and shopping they will get mad and will be killing each other. Until 3 or 4 will be left completely wild. A passing by ship will collect them for a zoo like rear specimens of Yeties. I think you should re-read Robinson Crusoe. Nothing has changed, we are still the same people just with more expensive habits. Well, no game for me. anyway. I've been living on an island for almost 40 years anyway. It was called USSR. I left it in 1992, by a miracle I think.
My husband has grown complacently obese. I don't find him sexually attractive anymore. Any advice?His obesity affects our sex life to where I don't want to be with him anymore. I've given him seven years of...
I've noted that some of you hubbers change your Avatar as often as I change my underwear....about once a week. Does the appeal of a given avatar affect your hits? Or is it your mood or personality of the...