I posted a question and decided to turn this into a game.
If you could only take 5 things with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
*Cannot ever leave island (so taking a boat in hopes of leaveing would not work because of a magical forcefield)
*Anything you take will never stop working (like an ipod)
*You cannot have access to anyone else off the island. (like phone, or internet)
*If you bring anyone with you, then they will be subject to the same conditions as you.
*You will live for over 200 years
After a pre-determined amount of answers the rules will change and you will have to respond to the changes in order to stay alive. I've devised a point system that will come into play later.
Holy cow, RS! No internet? Who would want to live for 200 years anyway? Just askin' I'm game..
1. a Bible - it's the most interesting book ever written. But sadly, since school days in a Catholic school, I barely touched a bible.
2. a comfy bed - might as well be comfortable sleeping. I hate sleeping on bare floor.. but that could change.
3. a really good knife - maybe a multi-purpose knife, like a Swiss army knife.
4. a thick notebook - I might as well write my diary.. I never had one. But I write blogs, so it's like writing blogs. No need to bring a pen or pencil.. I can use charcoal for writing.. why waste my 5th thingie on that.
5. vegetable seeds - I want to grow my own veggies. Again, I never had a veggy garden.. a good time to start one.
1) 10000 attractive woman with whom to have sexual intercourse
2) 10000 unattractive yet intelligent woman who can build up civilization
3) 100 men who can reproduce with the unattractive women and spawn future generations of woman with whom i can have sexual intercourse with (until I die at age 200)
4) A Viagra making machine
5) Lots of pillows
You can be one of the 10000 attractive women, Denise
Now I know how you get your gals...flattery, flattery...
You're on! (now, DON'T answer 'on what' )
I hate to rain on your parade but having 1000 women is 995 things MORE than you are allowed. Each person you bring is worth 1 spot. Try again.
How about if they are not very bright?? Do they still count as one each?
As your rules change so would my list. I can't possibly fantasize greater than Greek One has!
It's not going to work, Greek One. 200 women for a man, even viagra won't be enough! Men will not survive! Women will end up being alone, without Internet and shopping they will get mad and will be killing each other. Until 3 or 4 will be left completely wild. A passing by ship will collect them for a zoo like rear specimens of Yeties. I think you should re-read Robinson Crusoe. Nothing has changed, we are still the same people just with more expensive habits.
Well, no game for me. anyway. I've been living on an island for almost 40 years anyway. It was called USSR. I left it in 1992, by a miracle I think.
We need more particpants.. the game gets fun(er) once the rules start changeing and you have to make due with what you've got!
1 My Bible (can read forever!)
2 A Large roll of drawing paper to sketch or write (need to write)
3 a sleeping bag
4 all purpose knife (oh my hair will get long)
5 vegetable seed packets
2. cigarette lighter
4. fishing gear
5. a big metal pot
I assume there's a source of fresh water on the island.
Yawl's takin this one way to s'rus. I like Greek One's attitude!
Copyright © 2021 Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers on this website. HubPages® is a registered trademark of Maven Coalition, Inc. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. Maven Media Brands, LLC and respective content providers to this website may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|